Get paid really high interest and grow your balance quickly. To make saving even easier, link this account to your free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking account for savings you don't have to think twice about.
All you have to do to earn our highest rate are a few banking basics you're probably already doing anyway. Sign up for Kasasa® today!
- Free savings account that yields high interest
- Earn 1.00% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- Earn 0.25% APY* on balances over $25,000
- Earn 0.03% APY* if qualifications aren't met on your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account
- Must be linked to your free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® account
- Have your checking rewards transferred to Kasasa Saver® for automatic savings
- Limit 6 withdrawals/transactions per month**
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance requirement
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free E-Statement
- Free SouthPoint Debit Card
- $25 minimum opening deposit
How To Earn Our Highest Rate
It's easy to earn your rewards. In fact you're probably doing most, if not all, of these things already. To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities each month on your free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking account:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in E-Statements
- Log onto online banking
That's it! And if for some reason you don't meet your qualifications on Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash back, don't worry. Your account is still free. You can get back to earning the full rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APY is accurate as of 2/25/2015. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum amount to open is $25 for Kasasa Saver. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $25,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 1.00%; and (2) balances over $25,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $25,000. If qualifications are not met, all balances in the Kasasa Saver earn 0.03% APY. Kasasa Cash interest or Kasasa Cash Back rewards will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the last day of the monthly statement cycle."Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Limit one account per SSN.
**A transaction includes preauthorized withdrawals, automatic or telephone transfers, checks, drafts, debit card transactions and other similar transactions per statement cycle. Unlimited in-person withdrawals.